Join Our Team
We are always looking for compassionate and hardworking people to join our team.
Medication Technician/Admin Assistant
Working under general supervision, the Medication Technician is responsible for monitoring, and documenting client medications. This person will be required to pick up medications from the pharmacy and enter medications into our tracking system. This position is subject to working weekends if needed.
The Medication Technician will also be responsible for ensuring that clients remain medication compliant.
Additionally, the Medication Technician will also be required to handle some administrative duties as needed. These duties may include but not limited to filing, creating forms and spreadsheets.
Proficient in Microsoft (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). This also includes managing multiple databases. Ability to maintain client confidentiality. Excellent written and organizational skills required. Documentation must be current at all times.
Proof of insurance and valid Texas Driver’s License is required. Bilingual a plus.
This is a full-time position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To be considered for this position, email your resume and the attached job application to email@example.com.
Drive – PT
• Maintain a high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
• Driver must maintain logs and report any issues to the Operations Director.
• Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor immediately
• The work includes helping wheelchair passengers with loading and unloading, a company driver must be strong enough to lift heavy loads when necessary.
• Maintain order among passengers during trips.
• To transport passengers in a safe and lawful manner. This includes the use of seat belts for all passengers.
• To report as soon as possible any problems or concerns regarding clients
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day to day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
• Ensure the no food, drink, and smoking rules are adhered to by all passengers.
The Driver must have a valid driving license and good driving record. Driver must have a high school diploma and undergo a criminal background and pass a drug test. Must be 25 years old to be covered on Missions insurance.
To be considered for this position, email your resume and the attached job application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Open Door Mission Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability or any basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy governs all aspects of employer-employee relationship including hiring, promotions, project assignment, advancement, demotions, and selection for layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits. In turn, we expect all employees to share in the responsibility for assuring that their personal actions are in compliance with these policies and are in keeping with the Mission’s standards.